Product Management at NearbuyIndia 19th Jul #2155 341 Views
There is one position for Product Manager and one position for Sr Product Manager. If the experience is between 3 to 10 years and the candidate's present level is higher, then it will be considered for a higher designation since Nearbuy is a flat hierarchy organization and will more importance to the relevant experience.
Will be reporting to Vice President - Product.
Will manage a team of 2 APMs (Associate Product Managers).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for true-blue product folks who are passionate about solving problems using technology and are eager to work in an early stage start-up to join our team. If you are passionate about, and have experience building technology in the domain of location, realtime, mobile and data, we would love to talk to you.
What do we offer?
We offer you an opportunity to work on what we believe is a fantastic, real-world, zero-toone problem that will keep you engaged for long periods at a stretch. We offer you an opportunity to work alongside a team that is like a professional sports team - young, talented, passionate and eager to spur you to give your best shot. We offer you an opportunity to build technology that’s not been built before and create impact for millions of customers and merchants. And if you believe in the rumours, we also offer a paycheck.
What will you do as a part of the team?
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the product team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products for merchants and customers. We are a non-hierarchical team and you will have the opportunity to work on various aspects of product building as well as get to build products across different product areas such as consumer, merchant, algorithms and more.
This role will be a great fit for those of you who:
• Have built and shipped products, especially in the consumer space.
• Have a strong understanding of technology and are passionate about leveraging technology to solve problems.
• Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product.
• Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology.
• Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we don’t like supervisory overhead :)
• Are analytical and data-oriented, are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas.
This role may not be a right fit for you if you:
• Are a first time product manager.
• Are looking for an environment which provides lot of structure and guidance/supervision.
• Are getting up to speed with technology.
• Like to take time in adapting to change or learning new skills.
• Are uncomfortable rolling up your sleeves and working on zero-to-one problems where past experience doesn’t provide much help.
Skills / experience:
We are looking for someone with minimum 3 to 10 years of prior experience building products (in the consumer space is helpful)
BE in computer science or similar Technical discipline.
MBA from premier schools is a plus though not required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct market research. Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy, and roadmap.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to define customer experience for all customer facing features.
Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle.
So.. if you are up for the challenge… then jump aboard and we can promise you an exhilarating ride!
More Ads by Venkat
India 20th Jul 312 Views
****Leave Email to schedule a interview**** Education:Post graduation Experience:2-5years Location:Delhi,Bangalore Salary:Negotiable/yr Skills:Product Management Product Development…
Posted: 2nd Aug
Posted: 19th May
Posted: 24th Apr
Posted: 24th Apr
Posted: 24th Apr