Tiruchirapalli - An Emerging Epicenter of Eye Care Medical TourismIndia 5th Aug #2971 291 Views
Eye surgeries are
1. Elective: Eye surgery in most cases is elective in nature and need not be performed immediately. There is virtually zero waiting time and international patients get personalized service from entry u
2. Daycare: Eye surgical procedures have become quicker only because of technological advancement. Otherwise such treatments would have required a longer hospital stay making them an in-patient treatment.
3.Quick recovery Just 2 to 3 days: The recovery from eye surgeries are quick and uneventful
4.No co-morbidities as in cardiac, neuro, ortho or gastro surgeries
5.Can combine eye treatment with travel and tourism .Trichy has many temples in and around the city. The 'Ucchi Pillayar' shrine located at the top of the prominent Rock Fort is the popular temple in the city. Tiruchirapalli is also very close to the Parvati temple in Samayanallur and the temple towns of Srirangam and Tiruvanaikkaval.
The treatment in Vasan Eye care is as per International standards in
1. Infrasturcture & Amenities:The amenities offered by the hospital are all state of the art, and the technological expertise utilized by the doctors is world class and latest.
2.Sophisticated Equipments & Latest Technology
3. Technicians:The doctors are supported by a strong, comprehensive and well trained paramedical force comprising of nurses, technicians, attendants, clinical coordinators, and nutritionists.
4. Skilled Team:.Highly skilled, experienced and trained doctors and Surgeons, of international fame and repute, perform the most complicated surgeries and procedures.
5. Transparency in Billing is maintained through Health object software in Vasan eye care, Trichy
6.Affordability:Affordable and cost effective medical care services at approximately 30 % to 70 % lower than the costs in the United States, make Health Tourism to Trichy highly appealing to an overseas patient.Tiruchirappalli is a hub for low-cost medical tourism in central Tamil Nadu. Affordability is not only in Treatment but also in Accomodation,Travel & Food. There are multiple low budget carriers which operate from middle east and south east Asia. Tiruchirappalli is served by Tiruchirappalli(TRZ) International Airport 5 km from the city centre. The airport handles fivefold international air traffic than domestic services.
Dr Shibu Varkey MS., DO., DNB., FRCS(UK)
Regional Medical Director,
Vasan Eye Care, Trichy
More Ads by Peter Jayaraj PV
Peter Jayaraj PV
Vasan Eye Care, Trichy Vasan Eye Care,no 10 Annamalai Nagar Main Road,, Trichy, Tamilnadu,trichy
Posted: 24th May
Posted: 15th Mar
Posted: 1st Jun
Posted: 4th Feb
Posted: 1st Aug
Posted: 23rd Jul