ITIL INTERMEDIATE SERVICE TRANSITION TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAIndia 10th Jul #10020 139 Views
The ST processes combine the practices of Release management, Program/Project Management and Risk Management.
The purpose of ST is to ensure that new/changed services meet the expectations of the business as documented by the SS and SD phases.
The objectives are:
• Plan/manage efficient/effective service changes
• Risk management for all service changes (new, changed, retired).
• 16 hours of instructor led classroom training
• ITIL intermediate ST exam
• 100% Success Rate
• Hard copy of the material
• Softcopy of ITIL ST material
• E- Certificate
• Highly competent and ITIL Expert certified trainers
• Free refreshment classes within 6 months
For more: http://www.wiselearner.com/
More Ads by Wiselearner
Wiselearner Pjr Arcade, Plot No. 129, Sri Sai Nagar, Nizampet Crossroad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500072.
Posted: 25th Mar
Posted: 19th Feb
Posted: 19th Sep
Posted: 28th Apr
Posted: 14th Jun
Posted: 6th Oct