Distance Education CoursesIndia 9th Aug #3137 262 Views
Approved by UGC and DEB (Distance Education Bureau)
· Hospital Administration
· Healthcare Management
· Pharma Management
· Telecom Management
· Risk Management
· Global Markets
· Strategic Finance
· Retail Management
· Innovation Management
· IT & Systems
· Investment Management
· International Business
Eligibility: Graduates (any discipline)
Duration: Two Years
The ICFAI Flexible EDGE
· Wide choice of Elective Streams
· New age Learning Aids - Case Studies, Work Book, Bullet Notes, PEP Notes
· Computer based exams for higher flexibility
· Well planned and pre-fixed schedules
Certification On successful Completion of
Certificate in Business Basics Module I
Diploma in Management Module I & II
PG Diploma in Respective discipline Module I, II & III
MBA Degree All 4 Modules
Admission Fee 5,000
Program Fee 60,000
Lump sum Payment 65,000
EMI Facility Particulars
Initial Payment - 10,000
Balance amount to be paid through 16 Equated Monthly
Installments (EMI'S) by Postdated Cheques for Rs. 3950
Fee should be paid through Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft either for the Initial payment or the Full Payment. Demand Draft Should in favor of
”The ICFAI University, Tripura – Fee Collection A/c[FLP]" Payable at Agartala.
If you are opting for the EMI you need to give 16 Post-dated Cheques - in the payee name
“The ICFAI University, Tripura – Fee Collection A/c[FLP] “.
List of documents required:
1. Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
2. Photocopy of Date of Birth Proof (SSLC, DL, Voters ID, Passport etc).
3. Passport size photograph.
4. Initial payment of Rs.10, 000. (In case of EMI option).
5. 16 Post-dated cheques of Rs.3, 950 each (In case of EMI option).
Awaiting your quick reply and your long term association with ICFAI.
More Ads by Sahana
Icfai A/2, Chirag Plaza, Abouve Sbi Atm, New Kantaraja Urs Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore - 570023
Posted: 28th Oct
Posted: 21st Nov
Posted: 23rd May
Posted: 25th Apr
Posted: 13th Mar